See Something. Say Something. When we know more, we can do more to prevent future victimization and save those currently enslaved from sex or manual labor.
Our resources page is full of helpful information on organizations making a difference every day in the fight to understand the breadth and the prevalence of human trafficking to help you become aware, learn how to protect yourself, and to help take action to stop human trafficking.
Human Trafficking Help Lines
Organizations Mentioned in Our Blog
Our blog features important people and organizations out fighting the good fight to end human trafficking every day. Here are some of the heroes and links to learn more about them.
- Jean Baderschneider, Global Fund to End Modern Slavery
- Nina Bullock, Fight the New Drug
- Todd Cavaluzzi, Unitas
- Cesar Chelala, The Globalist
- Maggie Cuttrell, International Justice Mission
- Meredith Dank, Justice Policy Center at the Urban Institute
- Amanda Eckhardt, Restore NYC
- Katie Ford, Freedom for All
- Marcus Glover, Defy Ventures
- Molly Gochman, Red Sand Project
- Pippa Greenberg, NxtMachine
- Yasmeen Hassan, Equality Now, a Just World for Women and Girls
- Bernadette Hererra
- Lamont Hiebert, Unitas
- Jessica Hubley, AnnieCannons, Inc.
- Paul Hutchinson, Child Liberation Foundation
- Richard Kreuger, NY State Psychiatric Inst., Prof. of Psychiatry, Columbia University
- Rachel Lloyd, G.E.M.S
- Bernie Madrid
- Nic McKinley, DeliverFund
- Layli Miller-Muro, Tahirih Justice Center
- Sabatino Nacson, TeknoScan
- Natalie Nanasi, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Rachel Pak, Tahirih Justice Center
- Elizabeth Peyton-Jones
- Leah Price, Tahirih Justice Center
- Peter Ragosta, Unitas
- Emily Rasmussen, Grapevine
- Joanna Rubenstein, Childhood USA
- Conchita Sarnoff, Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking
- Jennifer Sireklove, Parametric
- Robert Smith, ICV Group
- Wincy Terry-Bryant, Traffic Jam
Other Important Resources
Leading U.S.-based organization that is working to change the systems that make human trafficking possible at all.
Human Trafficking Awareness & Advocacy Group
Working to eliminate human trafficking and focus fighting on the exploitation and trafficking of young women and girls.
Alliance To End Slavery and Trafficking
U.S.-based coalition advocating for solutions to prevent all forms of human trafficking and modern slavery around the world.
Ran by Anuradha Koirala, Maiti Nepal works to prevent trafficking of young Nepali girls and women at the border or India as well as rescuing and rehabilitating victims.
Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation
Kailash Satyarthi is a grassroots-level global thought leader and the organization is established to eliminate exploitation and violence against children.
Office on Trafficking in Persons
Part of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families, the Office on Trafficking in Persons works to prevent human trafficking and ensure victims have access to support services.
3Strands Global Foundation
An organization focused on prevention education and reintegration programs for human trafficked individuals around the world.